Friday, May 21, 2010

Daddy does NOT approve!

Resonance of Fate spamming, sorry. xD I lavlavlavlav these three characters! <333 ❤❤ Chapter 12 was hilarious and probably one of my favourites. Actually, the whole game is pretty funny... and you wouldn't expect that sort of humor just from the surface. I mean, it has the serious, angsty stuff of course - a prerequisite in all JRPGs; but it doesn't take itself quite so severely and more often than not there's always a funny moment where you'd least expect it. I love this game! It's so.... chill. Endearing. And obviously, there's a potential pairing so of course I'm all over it. *ahem*


CH12: Papa Vashyron, Zephyr and Leanne. xD


Though I'm already feeling a bit withdrawn from it, as I tend to be towards anything when the end is near. Only 3  chapters more. Ah... T__T I don't care much for the resolution because I predict that there won't be much of an explanation anyway. I'm just not ready to let Team Vashyron go. Is it too pathetic to hope for a sequel? Is there even enough of a story for that to happen?  


Woke up early (rare for me during breaks) and did this. It's been nearly a month since I last drew anything. Today I'm not really feeling the vibe, mentally. =_= I'm kinda edgy and uneasy. *sigh*    

No comments:

Post a Comment