Saturday, March 20, 2010

Doodle doodle


Saiseki Hirari

Annoyed because I can't seem to decide on what she should wear, though come to think of it, that ought to be the least of my woes since the rest of her isn't even done yet. 


Was extremely miffed when everything I doodled turned out looking like casual everyday wear with hardly any bit of inventiveness. And they don't even seem like they belong in the context of the story. Gaaah. I feel so... uncreative. 


Still a work in progress but I figured I should just post it since I have the tendency to leave my stuff unfinished anyway. Oh, and I left my 'Disney' Hirari doodle in the office. Maybe next time.  
   

2 comments:

  1. This drawing looks a bit different from your usual style but it still looks great! I'm loving the soft lines <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol, yes, I've been playing around with other styles lately, going for a less manga-ish look. It's quite fun. Thank you! I did not expect a comment from you for this. So happy you like it! x33

    ReplyDelete