Friday, June 4, 2010

RageDenialRageDenialRage



RAWRGH. For the life of me I don't understand why my scanner likes to crop stuff as it pleases. I didn't even so much as tweaked the settings. I don't know what in hells is going on with it. Can't fix it cuz there's nothing wrong with the settings and I tried scanning twice - still came out that way. BAH. Took a shitty snapshot with camera too.


Is very cranky because there's just 1 day left before I have to return to Cyberjaya - classes are fucking starting again. Damn it. 

Here is Hirari. I'll let you puzzle over the indiscernible details. Will scan again when less pissy. My plan is to finish this by tomorrow (upholding my tradition of a new drawing each time I have to leave for uni again) but don't think I can make it. Well, at least I'm drawing again, which by the way is a sure sign of something amiss - I always retreat to my comfort zone whenever I'm faced with things I don't particularly like to acknowledge or handle. Insisting on completing my drawings immediately is another definite indication that I am trying very, very hard to run away from the more pressing matters at hand.    


Saiseki Hirari


Please allow me to just get these two things out of my chest. I DON'T WANT TO GO BACK TO UNI! *throws childish tantrum* And I don't want to talk about my final project because I have no FUCKING clue! *rage* 


22 and still haven't grown up. Sorry.

2 comments:

  1. You and your dazzling details *_*

    I love looking at your characters~ they inspired me to do more character design. haha. I miss drawing my own stuff.

    Aww I'll probably feel the same way when I go to an art school D:

    ReplyDelete
  2. >>

    Awww thank you~ <33 Some of the details are awfully sketchy, lol. Oh, please do draw more character designs when you have the time. I love seeing your point of view. Your ideas are always so unique and clever, IMO. Whenever I see a new creation of yours, the reoccurring thought would be, "Woa, that's really stunning, I'd never think of doing it that way". It really makes me try harder to be more distinct with my own drawings. It's hard for me to let go of certain elements that I like so they keep getting recycled over and over. I'm rambling. xDD;

    ReplyDelete