Wednesday, November 18, 2009

So I'm straight in a straight line, running back to you


Hirari & Hiioryuu - Aa, the effects... -_-;


Without the effects. 


Omake

One day, I was bored. Wanted to draw but found the thought of dirtying my hands an annoyance. I toyed briefly with tegaki but it was lagging at the time so I opened Photoshop instead and started doodling. It went fine until PS decided to crash on me for absolutely no reason (I think it's more my PC's fault rather than the program's). Didn't even get the chance to save my work - was too preoccupied that I forgot. Fueled by a rebellious attitude, I started once more from square one while listening to various cover versions of Just Be Friends (originally by Vocaloid Megurine Luka).  

Many many mistakes in the pic. Hirari looks weird. Lol~ And I didn't colour-in the black part of Hiioryuu's hair. Maybe I'll rectify that on the 2nd round of touch-ups.  I'd probably go back to fix some off parts later. EDITED.

The PV of Just Be Friends may have influenced the outcome of the drawing in some ways. I think this song has one of the best Vocaloid PVs I'd ever seen. The simplicity and clean artwork was enormously appealing to me. Below are several covers that I like. I prefer to listen to real people singing Vocaloid songs xD.

うさ x ぷろれ (2nd fav version) | セリユ ft. けったろ (My fav version) | らっぷびと (Rap ver.) | Yamai (piano ver.) | 櫻井 piano ver. (her voice is good different. Just ignore the heavy 'Engrish' accent at the start xD;)

2 comments: