Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Miniatures~

Starting a new hobby. Let's see which will persevere longer: my interest or the contents of my wallet. ^^;

Re-ment Cafe set & Uttorisweets miniatures. Can't fit everything on the table, unfortunately. Picked my favourite pieces only. There are loads, I repeat, loads more where this came from. Ignore the not-so-picturesque background. I will find a proper place to display this... someday. My regret was not picking up the French restaurant set I'd been eyeing at first and chose this instead. I find this too fuwafuwa & frilly for my tastes. Granted, there were some neat things amongst the lot.





1/12 scale miniatures


My 'Mars' designer chair and Coca-cola convenience store fridge minis arrived today. No time to snap pics yet though.

Also wanted to give 'figma-modding' a shot. Saw some absolutely bril work here and at the fg-site (The World is Mine custom Miku figma is omg pwnage. I'm jealous of the creator's skills. If she'd take orders, I'd totally pay). I really really want to make a figma of my OC. The problem is my lack of materials. Still waiting for my Mori Mori and Wave putty to arrive. And I need an airbrush. And a few more figmas as test subjects. But, then again, I don't know if I will ever accumulate the guts to dismantle something that costs over $30.

And then there's also the skill needed to do these things (though that can only be solved by experience).  

1 comment:

  1. O gosh I love these food miniatures V_V The third photo looks very professional.

    I used to collect them but the price started to accumulate ;A; My secret dream is to be able to make them someday~

    ReplyDelete