Wednesday, October 20, 2010

*raises hand in defeat*



Was supposed to be working on something else but I got distracted with this which is kinda like a 'test' for the other drawing, although this one was inked digitally (oh my god I don't even-) and I gave up when attempting to do the mech arm (which is notably absent in this pic since it is very horrible). I ended up spending so much time on this when, really, it's still just line art. *facepalm* Yes, do laugh mockingly at my exploits because it is rather hilarious in a sad way.


I feel really annoyed with this right now so I'm just gonna stop. Hopefully I'll be able to get back my vigor tomorrow and continue. The smart thing is to just draw the mech arm with good old mechanical pencil instead and scan that. Digital art makes me feel like a retard... more often than not. =_=

My burning interest in Transformers (movie-verse) got me feeling like drawing again. Not that I never liked it before, but I dunno, I guess you can say it's the 'IN' thing for me at the moment (previously it was Gundam 00, remember?). Yep, that's me - dashing from one temporary thrill to another.    


The idea was to draw her reaching out and touching a giant mech's hand. Well, whatever. >__> 

No comments:

Post a Comment