Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Sketch dump 2009-2010 (sounds grand. It's NOT. Haha.)

Well, most that I can find, anyways (and ones I don't feel too embarrassed showing lol).
Sketch dump year
2009-2010
(sounds grand but there
isn't much, really)
1.
Random doodles. Don't you feel like those hands don't appear to connect to their bodies? xD;
2-4. 
Designs for Gundam 00 OC. Still trying to figure her out, yeah. But I'm a bit distracted by something else right now so I don't know when I'll be able to get back to her. 
5.    
Hirari; from a random scene. 
6.    
Hirari with glasses. Was gonna submit to Patch Together but didn't. 
7.    
Another random scene. Hiioryuu fusses over a mysterious bruise on Hirari's face. xD 
(Hiioryuu: Let me see... Hirari: It's nothing! Really! Hiioryuu: Hold still! Hirari: NO! urgh...)
8.   
A collection of random doodles done while tuning-out lectures. I think I was in a bad mood, hence the finger
9.   
Old sketches - a random character and 2 of Rikyou. 
10. 
Singing girl. Was listening to Vocaloid covers by Nico2 singers.
11.
Mikana (old design) and Hirari. I like drawing Mika. She's tall and pretty and has a mature body. (- wut?). She's very different from Hirari, maybe that's what makes it fun. 
12. 
Hirari and Hiioryuu. The bond between two... (The pic makes me think of 'master & slave' haha)
13. 
Some doodles of Rikyou, Hiioryuu and Hirari... and a random cropped face. 
14. 
Age x Deianeira, my favourite OTP!!! <3 Heroic Age is one of my beloved anime of all time. OF ALL TIME!
15. 
A scene from a drabble of mine where Hirari enters Hiioryuu's subconscious and makes a bargain with his 'other', darker version of himself so she could save his life. Hiioryuu with long hair!
16. 
ROFL please don't misunderstand, I didn't mean to draw Hirari so 'loli'-looking here. xD;; 
17. 
Dancing salsa...? Or something. Lol~

1 comment:

  1. *_*!!!

    AWWW I totally love #7 XDDD

    More sketch dump please~ jkjk. hahaha.

    ReplyDelete