Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Doodle 03 - Update. Oh shi-


On how that OC is coming along... I'm still stuck. 

I did some background research on the Gundam 00 universe (prequels, side-stories, etc)... and found out there already are similar-looking styles on other existing characters like the ones I came up with. Oh shi- Σ(゚Д゚;) The characters aren't within the main cast and don't appear in the actual anime, so I never noticed similarities until now when I've actually gone and poured over the Gundam wiki. 

There are 2 ways to look at this. On one hand, it appears that my ideas are 'mainstream'...? On the other, it seems like they're completely banal and predictable. -__-

... Back to the drawing board? 

*sigh* The things I do for the sake of personal enjoyment...... >__> Normal people would simply switch on the TV or go on a date or something.  



No comments:

Post a Comment