Thursday, August 19, 2010

Doodle 03 - Gundam 00 oc

So....
I started watching Gundam 00. Yes. Finally. I have not finished watching it yet but it gave me the urge to make an original character for that series... haha. xD;;; 

Why? Because I like Setsuna. I think his name is really catchy - Setsuna F. Seiei. xD And there's a severe lack of decent female characters to pair him up with (and as you already know, I like my anime intakes with pairings on the side). 

That one potentially canon option in the form of Marina Ismail is, well... unacceptable. That woman... oh, don't let me get started. Feldt Grace, I kind of like... but that ship barely floats as it is. Too bad. Anyway, at this rate I prefer Setsuna to stay gay over his Exia rather than pursue any of these girls (and god forbid certainly not Marina!).  

Back to the point - I doodled some hairstyles but none of them really felt right to me. So I'm still... working on it. I have a potential first name for her though, which is progress at least. Might even start a drabble on this... if I can maintain my interest.

I'm sorry to assault your eyes with my wonky-faced mary-sues. 



The short, straight hair is a bit too... serious-looking, IMO? The one with the hairband thingie reminds me of Ranka >__>; The wavy ones, on the other hand, look pretty typical... I always end up drawing curls. And the first one, which I liked, looks so similar to Hirari's hair. Lol~ Frustration. 

No comments:

Post a Comment