Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Running out of time.



Blaargh. I don't understand my shadings. They don't make sense.

Apparently, blogger hates Firefox. I opened the post editor using the browser only to discover... chaos.

Anyways, I want to finish this soon. Preferably within this week, but I don't think I can. Well, no, I could, actually... but that would mean forcing myself beyond the normal level of how I'd usually force myself. Does that make sense? I think I'm getting overly excitied. Must stop. My over-exciting myself equals to very poor results. Usually.

Need to stay negative and cynical, yes.

2 comments:

  1. I can't wait to see the final product <3

    After seeing many godly p3 cosplayers and fanarts (like your's), I really want to look into it more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh, it would be so cool to see P3 fanart in your style! xDD Do join the dark side soon, hehheh.

    I got into the fandom quite late. My initial hesitance was due to: 1 - it's sheer popularity (I tend to shy away from popular stuff sometimes), and 2 - I couldn't find time to sit down and play the game (I suspect this was partly cuz I already know the ending), and yet, I ended up as part of the rabid masses anyway. There's just a lot to appreciate. Both P3 & P4 have awesome concept & design.

    ReplyDelete