Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Dragon Age 2 stuff

Because the game is already out and I can't even properly indulge in it because my darn final year project keeps mocking me at every given moment. So I end up stalking mods on DA Nexus, or the Fenris thread on BSN forums. Bah.

If only the in-game mage armors were like this... Sadly, this is just me being delusional. Hoods are a must because they're cool! Nothing screams bad-ass mage better than a cool hood. And I recycled my designs again, whatever. Maybe there'll be cool hair mods in the future so I can customize my character to look like this, lol. One can only hope. 

Fenrissssss~~ <333 

My PC, Eiloweyn Hawke; mage. Mages are awesome!
Leave me to my delusions, thanks.

Hawke & Fenris 8DDD
Secretly pining for each other. *troll face*
I'd like to think this was set some years after that night. Gotta love unresolved issues. Angst, delicious angst.

1 comment: