Saturday, October 3, 2009

It should've been so simple...


Arisato Minato & Female MC (P3P)

EDIT 4/10: Cleaner sketch.

You know what would make P3P (Persona 3 Portable) even more awesome? If you can date
yourself. I mean, your other half. Say, if I'm playing as the female main character (currently unnamed, but I've seen some Japanese peeps refer to her as 'Hamuko' on PXIV. Don't get it.), I want to be able to date the original MC - Arisato Minato. I have a soft spot for the guy and have always been finicky about the potential girls he's able to choose from in the game. I don't really prefer any of the available girls though I tolerate Yukari by default.


But with the existence of P3P, this is a whole different matter. Who better to be paired with our main character but the female main character herself? I can't think of anything more fitting. Alas, this is all nothing but a tragic delusion by yours truly. It can never happen since these two are alternate versions of themselves... not unless one can somehow crossover to the alternate side (which, come to think of it, is my kind of plot device) and meet the other.

*sigh*

But I absolutely love this pairing. I declare it my OTP for P3/P3P and I don't give a rat's ass if it's virtually impossible.

No comments:

Post a Comment